PG Certificate in Pharmacist Independent Prescribing and Enhanced Clinical Skills
Apply for the Postgraduate Certificate in Pharmacist Independent Prescribing and Enhanced Clinical Skills.
Before you apply
You will be asked to provide and attach the following to your application form:
- a certificate/transcript of qualification/s held
- a CV
- two academic references
- a personal statement
- four relevant CPD records
- your passport/visa details (if you are an international applicant)
- a completed form from your Designated Medical Practitioner [DOCX 12.67KB]
- an invoice request/purchase order if you're being sponsored by your employer
- a signed reference [DOCX 13.95KB] from your Director of Pharmacy/Chief Pharmacist/Line Manager or if you're self-employed, an independent referee.
We recommend that you have all of your documents ready to attach to your application form as there is no option to save and return to the form once you have started to complete it.