Masters Open Days
Our Masters Open Days and Evenings provide an excellent opportunity to meet academics and current students and find out more about Masters study at Sussex.
2pm – 7pm, Wednesday 18 November 2020
We’re holding our 2020 Masters and PhD open event online, so if you’re considering Masters or research study, join us on Wednesday 18 November 2020 to:
- Attend live talks and Q&A sessions with academics to hear about our postgraduate courses and discuss your study plans
- Meet current and previous postgraduate students in live Q&A sessions to find out what it’s really like to study at Sussex
- Find out how to apply to, and fund postgraduate study
- Get top tips and practical advice on writing a research proposal
- Find out how we’re supporting our postgraduate students with live sessions on a range of topics including housing, careers, student life, and international student support.
Our online open event will help you discover what a postgraduate experience at Sussex could look like for you, and to help you to picture your life on our beautiful campus and discover why Brighton is a great student city, you'll also be able to take a 360° virtual tour.
Register now and we'll keep you updated on everything that will happen on the day.