Masters Open Days
Our Masters Open Days and Evenings provide an excellent opportunity to meet academics and current students and find out more about Masters study at Sussex.
Our next event
Our next event will be an Open Evening, which will take place on Wednesday 20 November 2019. You can register your interest in the Open Evening and we will contact you with more details nearer the time.
What to expect at a Masters Open Day
If you attend a Masters Open Day, you will have the chance to:
- have one-to-one discussions with academics, so you can choose a Masters that's right for you
- meet current Masters students and find out what is like to study for a higher degree
- find out about the wide range of Masters scholarships available at Sussex
- receive advice on our support services, funding, careers and accommodation
- ask any questions you may have about the application and enrolment process.
Other ways to visit
You can also attend our:
Find out more
Watch this short video for an insight into what a Masters at Sussex is like for some of our postgraduates.