The University of Sussex winter graduation takes place from Wednesday 22 January to Friday 24 January 2020 at the Brighton Centre.
Ceremony schedule for 2020
The schedule for winter 2020 is yet to be announced.
Key dates and deadlines
- November 2019 – invites sent to personal email addresses
- TBC – deadline to apply for a refund for unwanted guest tickets
- TBC – additional guest tickets go on sale
- TBC – deadline to confirm your place and book your tickets
- TBC – deadline to book your gown and photography.
If you are a postgraduate research student who wants to graduate at a winter ceremony, you’ll have to do the following by these dates:
- TBC – receive the examiners' approval that thesis corrections have been made to their satisfaction
- TBC – submit a final PDF copy of your thesis and the completed ETHOS Library form to the Research Student Administration Office.
Read our information about attendance and eligibility if you need advice about visas, money or any fees that you owe.
Information for staff
Volunteering for graduation? Register as academic or professional services staff. You’ll need to log in.