Module code: G5135
15 credits in autumn semester
Teaching method: Lecture, Workshop
Assessment modes: Coursework, Computer based exam
- Sequences. Convergence, Cauchy sequences, subsequences.
- Series. Convergence/divergence criteria.
- Limits of functions. Definitions, examples and properties.
- Continuity of functions.
Module learning outcomes
- Appreciate rigorous arguments in analysis and deploy them to solve problems;
- Understand sequences and series and the concepts of convergence and divergence;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the definitions and the elementary properties of continuous functions of one real variable.