Whether you’re a Sussex student or a group of tourists on holiday looking to stay near the seaside, our self-catered accommodation in Brighton is affordable, comfortable and convenient.
Booking your accommodation
If you’re studying at Sussex, find out how to book holiday accommodation with us.
We are only accepting large groups of at least 10 people for seven days or more this summer. If you would like to enquire about a booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brighton Pride bookings
If you’re looking for a cost-effective alternative to hotels in Brighton over Pride weekend, we are offering rooms to stay in.
The University of Sussex campus is in Falmer, on the edge of Brighton. Find out how to get here.
Your options for getting to and from campus include:
- a 24-hour bus service serving Brighton, Hove and Lewes
- trains from Falmer Station, with links to Brighton, London and Gatwick Airport
- hire bikes with cycle lanes along Lewes Road.
Parking on campus is free on weekends. Find out more about visitor parking hours and restrictions.
There is no parking available at Stanmer Court.
- single rooms with shared bathrooms
- single, ensuite rooms (limited availability)
- accommodation with access to a shared kitchen
- 24-hour key collection service.
Choose the eating option that works you for.
- cook for yourself – the kitchen in your flat comes fully equipped and ready to go
- dine on campus (limited options) or head into Brighton’s bustling restaurant scene
- pre-order a packed breakfast or lunch – ideal for groups visiting campus.
You can get wireless internet in most of our rooms. This is a free campus-wide service but it’s not covered by your rent.
We’re undertaking building work on campus. Although our contractors keep disruption to a minimum, noise and dust can affect surrounding buildings from time to time.
Contact us before booking if you have any queries about these works.
Brighton is an exciting holiday destination with a range of tourist attractions. There is a vibrant night life, a range of restaurants and cafes, and events and festivals throughout the summer. Find out more about Brighton & Hove.
Our campus is surrounded by the beautiful South Downs National Park. Many of our buildings are listed and were designed by the architect Sir Basil Spence in the 1960s. Find out more about the Sussex campus.
Life in Brighton – a glimpse of the city by the sea
Terms and conditions
If you want more information on an individual residence, you can download our Guide to University-managed accommodation [PDF 1.1MB].