Bespoke and specialist language courses
Our specialist language courses can be designed around your needs.
We design bespoke group and individual courses for institutions and companies. We work with you to draw up a programme that meets your specifications and objectives. Courses can be designed to run at any time of year, for periods ranging from one week to a complete academic year.
We have expertise in:
- English Language with British Arts, Culture and Institutions
- English Language Teacher Training (beginners to advanced)
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Business & Management and International Relations
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- running short courses in other languages.
You or your group can choose to stay in self-catering or full-board accommodation on our campus (subject to availability).
Fees are quoted on request for your specific course and include:
- use of the University Library
- use of our Resource Centre facilities
- the opportunity to make contact with our Schools and Institutes and attend open lectures and seminars on a wide variety of specialist topics
- use of University Sussexsport facilities at student rates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.