Masters courses at the Business School
Learn how to apply innovative thinking across disciplines to shape global issues in business, management and society, making an impact on policy, practice and people.
Discover our courses
- Finance, accounting and banking
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- General management
- Specialised management
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc
- Global Supply Chain Management (online) MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management (with a professional placement year) MSc
- Project Management MSc.
- Master of Business Administration – the Sussex MBA.
- Science, technology and energy policy
Our inspiring yet practical spaces are designed to support study, research and collaboration. Jubilee is a visually stunning building with a focus on sustainability, and located right in the heart of our campus.
Hear more about the subjects we teach from our leading experts.