Undergraduate courses at the Business School
Learn about global social responsibility and sustainability values throughout your course. Tailor your degree to suit your career ambitions while benefiting from industry accreditations, links with businesses and career support.
Discover our courses
- Finance and Accounting
- Accounting and Finance BSc
- Accounting and Finance (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Finance BSc
- Finance (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Finance and Business BSc
- Finance and Business (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Finance and Technology BSc
- Finance and Technology (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Economics and Finance BSc.
- Economics BA
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA
- Economics BSc
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Economics and Finance BSc
- Economics and International Development BA
- Economics and International Relations BA
- Economics and Management Studies BSc
- Economics and Politics BA.
- International Business
- Foundation Year
Our Foundation Year course helps you transition into undergraduate study if you haven’t met the entry requirements for the first year of a degree.
Doing this course also means you’re already settled at Sussex by the time your first year starts.
Our inspiring yet practical spaces are designed to support study, research and collaboration. Jubilee is a visually stunning building with a focus on sustainability, and located right in the heart of our campus.
Hear more about the subjects we teach from our leading experts.