Sussex Teaching Awards 2012
Colleagues from across campus have been recognised in the annual Sussex Teaching Awards. There were awards for established teaching staff, but also for those at an early stage in their career and for teams. Professional services staff who teach were also included. Nominations were made by students and/or colleagues and Schools chose who to put forward for awards.
Congratulations and thank you to all the 2012 winners.
Business, Management and Economics
Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Established staff: Juliet Wright.
- Early Career staff: Andrew Dilley.
- Team: Phase 1 Clinical Practice Team lead by Wesley Scott-Smith.
Education and Social Work
Engineering and Informatics
- Established staff: Nick Collins.
- Team: The Anthropological Imagination Team: Maya Unnithan, Dimitris Dalakoglou, Martin Webb, Evropi Chatzipanagiotidou and Anna Stewart.
History, Art History and Philosophy
Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
IT Services and TLDU
- Team: Study Direct Team: Carol Shergold, Stuart Lamour, Paolo Oprandi, Mark Parsons and John Davies.
Law, Politics and Sociology
- Early Career staff: Helen Webb.
Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Media, Film and Music
- Established staff: Robin Banerjee.