The School of Engineering and Informatics International Masters Award (2023)
What you get
£2,000 award towards overseas tuition fee.
Type of award
Partial fee waiver
The School of Engineering and Informatics International Masters Award will be awarded as a fee waiver to all overseas fee paying students who start a full time Masters course at the School of Engineering and Informatics in September 2023, including:
Engineering and Design
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Electronic and Electrical Engineering MSc
- Engineering Business Management MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
Computing, Digital Media and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Computer Science MSc
- Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems MSc
- Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
- Computer Science (Conversion) MSc
- Computing with Digital Media MSc
- Management of Information Technology MSc
You can combine this award with University of Sussex scholarships.
The Award will be reflected in your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which you will need in order to apply for your Student visa.
You will still need to pay a £2,000 Masters tuition fee deposit once your place at Sussex has been confirmed. Find out more about the Master’s tuition fee deposit.
Number of scholarships available
Deadline30 September 2023 23:59
How to apply
The award is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full time Masters course at the School of Engineering and Informatics starting in September 2023.
30 September 2023 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from these specific countries: