If you are looking for a budget room in Brighton for Pride weekend why not book a room with US?
Value for money
£36 - single bedroom with your own en-suite (wc, sink and shower)* Staying in our Swanborough Residence
£24 - single bedroom sharing a bathroom with others* Staying in our Park Village residence
10% - discount for groups of ten or more
* Self-catering, single bedroom, per-person, per night, inclusive of VAT.
Double bedrooms sold out - most couples request two single rooms.
All rooms are self-catering. We have a range of cafes on campus serving fresh food every day if you would like to eat before heading into town.
Great location and transport links
Accommodation is close to Falmer Station - 6 minutes to London Road Station and then 5 minutes walk to the Park.
There are several stops adjacent to the accommodation, frequent services, 24 hours a day.
Brighton and Hove buses
The Accommodation is connected to the National Cycle Network with plentiful cycle parking.
Cycling in Brighton and Hove
There is limited free parking on campus, five minutes walk from Stanmer Court, on Saturday 2 August and Sunday 3 August.
Driving in Brighton and Hove
Our accommodation in more detail:
£36 per person per night
£24 per person per night
- The rooms are budget student accommodation, located on our beautiful campus on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
- Students will be studying in close proximity (we politely request that noise is kept to a minimum).
- The videos provide illustrative examples. The exact room and facilities offered may be different to those shown in the video.
- If you are a Sussex student please contact us direct for specific preferential rates for students.
For further help, please contact the Housing Services team