Find a place you can call home at Sussex. You may be able to apply to live on or off campus in university housing, and we can give you advice on renting a student room or house in the private sector.

Accommodation guarantee

You may be guaranteed University-managed accommodation at Sussex, depending on the type of student you are, where you're from and when you apply.

Check if you're guaranteed accommodation

Explore our housing

See our accommodation at Sussex

Virtual tour

Get a 360º view of our inspiring campus and the vibrant city of Brighton from your screen.

Start the virtual tour