Explore our campus on a guided tour and find out about our courses, life at the University and how to apply for our undergraduate, Masters or PhD degrees.
Book your place online
Book your place by selecting which campus tour you want to attend:
- Wednesday 1 March 2017 tour
- Wednesday 15 March 2017 tour
- Wednesday 29 March 2017 tour
- Wednesday 5 April 2017 tour
- Wednesday 12 April 2017 tour
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 tour
- Wednesday 3 May 2017 tour.
On the day
Our tours start at 2.15pm and finish at 4pm.
At the start of the tour, you can watch videos of our student accommodation and listen to a 30-minute talk about Sussex.
You then go on a one-hour tour around the campus, where you'll get an idea of the location of our residences, student services and academic buildings.
We can answer questions about our courses and signpost you to more information or contacts at the University.
You can arrange a meeting with a staff member from an academic department before or after the tour. To do this, you should contact the relevant department (see our course pages for department contact details).
If you can't come to one of our events, you can take a self-guided tour using our guide, map and audio tour:
- download and print our guide and map for self-guided tours
- download our audio tour file to your mp3 player or mobile phone.
Download our Visitors Guide [PDF 2.7MB] for more information.
You might also be interested in: