The research in this theme investigates the methods, practices, institutions and partnerships necessary for achieving sustainable development. The projects primarily focus on interactions among all or most of the SDGs, in particular, focus on the SDGs for Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, and Partnerships for the Goals.
- Blockchains for sustainability
- Indigenous visions for rights-based approaches to sustainability
- The intersection between migration, food security, environmental challenges and livelihood strategies
- The ‘right to nutrition’ in its social, legal and political context
- SDG17++: Managing cross disciplinary trade-offs for sustainable development
- Tuning into songs of the forest: Soundscapes and eco-cultural conservation in Kawsak Sacha, Ecuador