Be challenged. Be inspired.
Choose a course that suits your ambitions and goals, and a university that supports, inspires and challenges you.
- you’ll study at the EQUIS accredited University of Sussex Business School. EQUIS is the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools, ensuring rigorous quality control against international standards
- our MBA is a globally-recognised qualification
- you’ll enhance your critical and strategic thinking, and gain the practical skills to apply cutting-edge business theory
- you will develop a range of management and leadership skills under the guidance of leading academic and industry experts
- you’ll learn from and with your cohort. Through teamwork you delve deeper into cross-cutting themes in the world of business
- you may be eligible for MBA scholarships of up to £5,000 on offer for professionals with management experience
- this course is accredited by AMBA, the global standard for MBA programmes.
“Completing my MBA has not only given my CV a great boost, but it’s really enhanced my ability to talk credibly and confidently to senior stakeholders.”
Alexandra Hentschel Event and Training Team Director, CEB Global
Membership and accreditation with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
You’ll benefit from automatic membership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence.
Your membership will give you access to resources including career development, industry mentoring, curriculum enrichment and more.
When you graduate, you will be eligible for a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (subject to completion of all mapped modules). This qualification means you are widely recognised by employers as a manager with the ability to translate organisational strategy into effective performance.
“My highlight of studying at Sussex was the combination of having some truly inspiring lecturers and professors guiding me, as well as meeting an array of diverse and talented fellow students. The connections I have made throughout this MBA will stay with me for life”
Jamie Stapleton Global Director of Services Innovation at Schneider Electric
Flexible study options
You can study the MBA either part-time or full-time. Our full-time MBA is a one-year programme and is ideal if you can take a year out from your job to focus on your studies. Our part-time MBA is delivered over two years so you can fit your studies around your work and apply what you learn directly to your day job.
Classes are taught on Fridays and Saturdays helping you fit everything in more easily.
Sign up for updates on the Sussex MBA. You’ll also receive an article on convincing your boss to fund your MBA
Your personal data is processed by the University of Sussex and stored by ‘Campus Management’ (on the University’s behalf) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation; further detail about the University’s processing activities in relation to personal data can be found in our privacy notice. You can also view Campus Management’s privacy notice.