Support for international students
At Sussex, you will join a community of students and staff from over 100 countries. Our beautiful campus is just nine minutes from the city of Brighton & Hove.
Help and advice
We want you to get the most out of your studies and student life. That’s why we help to prepare you for Sussex, welcome you when you arrive and support you during your time here.
We also offer guidance on living in the UK, including:
- a meet and greet service at Heathrow and Gatwick airports during arrivals weekend in September
- a coach service from Heathrow airport to campus which you can book in advance
- induction events for international students
- social events and day trips to places in the UK
- international students information sessions.
Visas and immigration
We can offer immigration and visa advice.
Our International Student Advisers can answer your immigration questions and guide you through the visa application process.
Find out everything you need to know about applying for a visa on the Student Hub.