Santander Scholarship (2019)
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
The scholarship is worth £5,000, awarded as a tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have accepted an offer of a full time place on an eligible Masters degree
- be domiciled in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA or Venezuela.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of scholarships available
Deadline1 March 2019 23:59 (GMT)
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form below after you have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in
1 March 2019 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from these specific countries: