Special Subject: The Civil Rights Movement Part 1 (V1378A)
15 credits, Level 6
Teaching and assessment
We’re currently reviewing teaching and assessment of our modules in light of the COVID-19 situation. We’ll publish the latest information as soon as possible.
Contact hours and workload
This module is approximately 150 hours of work. This breaks down into about 22 hours of contact time and about 128 hours of independent study. The University may make minor variations to the contact hours for operational reasons, including timetabling requirements.
This module is running in the academic year 2020/21. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses:
- American Studies (with a study abroad year) BA
- American Studies and English (with a study abroad year) BA
- American Studies and Film Studies (with a study abroad year) BA
- American Studies and History (with a study abroad year) BA
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA
- Anthropology and History BA
- English and History (with a study abroad year) BA
- English and History BA
- History BA
- History and International Relations BA
- History and Philosophy BA
- History and Politics BA
- History and Sociology BA