Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship (2018)
Type of award
£5,000 applied as a reduction to your tuition fees.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible full time Masters course at Sussex
- have or expect to achieve a first class bachelor's degree from the UK or the equivalent of a bachelors degree with excellent grades from a European Union (EU) university.
This scholarship is highly competitive and getting the eligible grade doesn't guarantee you'll be selected for a scholarship.
- Check eligible EU equivalent grades
Find out if you meet the minimum undergraduate/bachelor's EU requirements for consideration for this scholarship.
- Austria: 1 (Sehr Gut/Very good)
- Cyprus: 8.5/10
- Denmark: 12 (on 7 point scale)
- Estonia: A or 5
- Finland: 5 (on 5 point scale)
- France: 14/20
- Germany: 1.5
- Greece: 8.5/10
- Hungary: 5
- Italy: 106/110
- Latvia: 9/10
- Lithuania: 9/10
- Malta: First Class
- Netherlands: 9/10
- Norway: A
- Poland: 5/5
- Portugal: 18/20
- Spain: 8.5/10 or GPA 3.0
If your country is not listed, email email@example.com
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible).
You are also not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- already have another Sussex scholarship (such as the Sussex Graduate Scholarship)
- have studied at a UK degrees overseas campus or partner college.
Number of scholarships available
Deadline1 August 2018 0:00 (GMT)
How to apply
You need to accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex to apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions.
You might also be interested in
Applications will be open from March 2018.
1 August 2018 0:00 (GMT)
The award is available to people from these specific countries: