Masters Open Days
Our Masters Open Days give you a flavour of what postgraduate study at Sussex is all about. Our Spring Masters Open Day takes place on Wednesday 25 April 2018.
What to expect on the day
Our Spring Masters Open Day will run from 1.30pm to 6.30pm and is an excellent opportunity to visit our beautiful campus and find out more about studying your Masters at Sussex.
- discuss Masters study options with academics
- meet current Masters students
- find out about Masters scholarships and £10,280 Government Masters loans
- learn about the Masters application and selection process
- hear about the wide ranging support we provide to Masters students
- get advice on careers for Masters students.
Find out more
Watch this short video for an insight into what a Masters at Sussex is like for some of our postgraduates.
Studying a Masters at Sussex
Other ways to visit us
If you can't come to our Masters Open Day, you can also attend our: