Search for postdoctoral research positions at Sussex, and see the help and support you'll receive once you're here.
Postdoctoral research at Sussex
You'll work in a University recognised for its excellence in supporting researchers (May 2013).
You'll also have access to our research centres and groups, and depending on your research area, may get to work with our partners. You'll also benefit from our specialist facilities.
Support for postdoctoral researchers
If you choose to continue with your research at Sussex, or apply for a postdoctoral research position here, we'll help you with:
- career management and planning support
- professional development training through our Research Staff Office
- dissemination of the results of your research
- training in transferable skills through our Research Development Programme.
Sussex is also home to specialist research resources and facilities, including the:
- Mass Observation Archive
- Genome Damage and Stability Centre and the BSMS Medical Research Building
- nuclear magnetic resonance facility and purpose-built apparatus in cryogenic research, which is among the best in the world.