Hornsey Scholarship (2023)
What you get
Type of award
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have accepted an offer of a place on Sustainable Finance and Accounting MSc or Sustainable Finance and Accounting (with a professional placement year) MSc to start in September 2023
- be a UK or EU national (any fee status)
Number of scholarships available
Deadline1 August 2023 23:59
How to apply
Submit a scholarship application form, after accepting an offer to study at Sussex.
Applicants are required to provide a statement, outlining their future plans and explaining why Sustainable Finance is important for the whole world.
The Hornsey Scholarship is kindly supported by Sussex alumnus Dominic Rossi in memory of his father’s years of public service in parliament, the environment and Europe.
You might also be interested in
- How to apply for a Masters
- Postgraduate online information sessions
- Sustainable Finance and Accounting at Sussex
Applications will be considered after the final deadline, late applicants cannot be considered. The Scholarships Office will contact all applicants by the end of August 2023.
1 August 2023 23:59 (GMT)
The award is available to people from these specific countries: