UNAM Graduate Summer School
Management and Sustainable Innovation in a Global Context - for students studying at National Autonomous University of Mexico.
UNAM Graduate Summer School 2021 update.
Further information on the next Graduate Summer School will be updated here. If you are an UNAM student and wish to receive updates, please email our team on email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
The University of Sussex
We’re a leading research institution, ranked in the world’s top 150. We are a traditional English university yet with a diverse international student and staff body. We are one of the most international universities in the world (Times Higher Education Ranking 2020).
- Business and Economics, ranked top 100 in the world (THE World University Rankings 2020)
- Innovation, Science and Technology, 3rd in the world (Global Go To Think Tank Report 2018)
- Development Studies, 1st in the world (QS World Rankings by subject 2017-2020)
- Two world-leading think tanks: The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) and the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
The University of Sussex Business School
The work of the Business School draws on management, economics, science, technology and innovation studies. We collaborate across disciplines to shape global issues in business, management and society, making an impact on policy and people. We are:
- EQUIS accredited – the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system
- AMBA accredited
- Top 10 in the UK for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)
- 3rd in the UK for Business School research income 2015-2018 (Chartered Association of Business Schools)
- Our Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) is one of the world’s leading centres of research on science, technology and innovation policy and management.
Management and Sustainable Innovation in a Global Context
Graduate Summer School
University of Sussex Business School at Google Headquarters, Mexico City
Week 1: The Global Context
- A managerial perspective on the social, political and economic situation in Europe
- Developing leadership and management skills for a global context
- Financial markets (including risk analysis)
- Theory and practice of entrepreneurship
Week 2: Sustainable Innovation in a Global Context
- The Global Context and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- New Approaches to Innovation for Sustainable Development
- Grassroots Innovation
- Sectoral Transformations
- Policy and Evaluation Tool
- Early deadline: £2,260 per person
- Final deadline: £2,770 per person
- Full time academic programme, Monday – Friday; with 70 hours of course contact
- Visits to UK businesses to provide practical business insight into sustainable innovation
- On campus accommodation
- Evening campus social programme (optional)
- Entry Requirements
- Licenciado with a final mark of at least 8/10.
- Your qualification can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- A minimum English proficiency overall score of:
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall
IELTS (General) 6.0 overall
TOEFL (iBT) 80 overall
Pearson (PTE Academic) 62 overall
UNAM English Certificate B2 or Intermediate-Advanced English for UNAM Language Centers
Our entry requirements are guidelines and we assess all applications on a case-by-case basis.