We value the work researchers do as part of the Sussex Sustainability Research Programme (SSRP) community and we recognise all of our SSRP project team members including Principal Investigators (PIs), Co-Investigators (Co-PIs) and postdoctoral researchers as SSRP Fellows.
SSRP Fellow benefits
- fellows are able to access the SSRP Impact Fund which provides financial support for deriving impact from your research. Fellows will also be able to access the SSRP Visiting Fellowship Fund which provides financial and organisational support to invite your national or international collaborators to visit the University of Sussex when possible
- fellows may be invited to participate in future Special Issues of journals, and receive support for organising their own
- as appropriate, their research will be highlighted in impact activities such as in Parliamentary testimony, policy briefs, UN briefings and side events, etc.
- fellows' work will be visible on the SSRP website, social media and monthly bulletin, and as appropriate, featured in press releases and policy briefs.
In addition Fellows will:
- receive the monthly SSRP bulletin which collates sustainability news, events and opportunities across the University and beyond.
- receive a bi-weekly email highlighting sustainability-related funding calls, and you’ll be invited to attend cross-School meetings to discuss and organise possible bids for sustainability-related internal or external funding.
- be invited to participate in webinars, symposia, guest talks and other events on sustainability research and policy.
We kindly request that SSRP Fellows:
- Add “Fellow of the Sussex Sustainability Research Programme (SSRP)” to their email signature.
- Acknowledge SSRP in their publications, and attribute SSRP when uploading publications to Elements if related to sustainability, and/or they derive from SSRP seed projects.
For our extended SSRP community, we also offer an Affiliate scheme for those who occasionally participate in SSRP activities and/or want to remain informed of our work and events. Please see the SSRP Affiliates webpage for more information.
If you have any questions about the SSRP Fellow or Affiliate scheme, please contact email@example.com.