Student Engagement and Enhancement Senior Manager Ref 10624
School/department: Student Experience
Hours: Full time (part time hours considered up to a maximum of 37.5 FTE). Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Salary: starting at £44,414 to £52,841 per annum, pro rata if part time
Placed on: 18 April 2023
Closing date: 15 May 2023. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected Interview date: As soon as possible
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
The University is looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the role of Student Engagement and Enhancement Senior Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be central to the design and delivery of the On Course Success element of the University’s Access and Participation Plan (APP).
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of Student Engagement Managers whose roles are to deliver On-Course Success interventions as part of the APP
- Working closely with colleagues in the wider Division of Student Experience to ensure an aligned and robust approach to evaluation
- Working closely with all colleagues involved in APP delivery to support a consistent approach across the student lifecycle
- Build strong working relationships with academic colleagues to ensure interventions are designed using a research based approach
- Report into the APP working group with a particular focus on meeting objectives set out in project delivery and evaluation timelines
Please contact Hannah Wallace – Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for informal enquiries.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
"This role may be eligible for sponsorship. For a job to be eligible for sponsorship it needs to be assigned an eligible SOC code & meet minimum salary requirements and be full time. Please contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk so they can check if this role can be assigned to an eligible SOC code and meets the minimum salary requirements. You can also consult our Skilled Worker Visa Information page for further information"
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.
- Download our terms and conditions summary for Administrative Staff and Other related faculty [PDF 12.54KB]
You might also be interested in: