Senior Data Analyst Ref 20558 (Fixed Term)
School/department: Student Data and Records, Student Experience Division
Hours: Part time hours, 0.5 FTE /18.75 hours
Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Contract: Fixed term until December 2024
Salary: starting at £32,411 to £36,333 per annum, pro rata
Placed on: 9 May 2023
Closing date: 29 May 2023 Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected Interview date: To be confirmed
Expected start date: June 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Student Data and Records team for a Senior Data Analyst to develop the collection, organisation and reporting of data from the mid and end of module evaluation questionnaires completed by students here at the University of Sussex.
Key activities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain information systems as required to evaluate, plan, track, monitor and report on activities related to module evaluation processes.
- Contribute to the development of management information reporting which provides data on the achievement of identified key performance indicators and drives decisions.
- Support colleagues in accessing and interpreting information provided.
- Work collaboratively with team colleagues to understand what their data requirements are and to be able to develop these in the most accessible and user friendly way.
- To stay up-to-date with current developments in data analysis and be aware of best practice in tools, techniques and trends.
Please contact Leo Baines-Jump, Head of Student Data and Records via L.Baines-Jump@sussex.ac.uk for informal enquiries
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
This role may be eligible for sponsorship. For a job to be eligible for sponsorship it needs to be assigned an eligible SOC code & meet minimum salary requirements and be full time. Please contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk so they can check if this role can be assigned to an eligible SOC code and meets the minimum salary requirements. You can also consult our Skilled Worker Visa Information page for further information
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.
You might also be interested in: