Undergraduate Open Days
Our Open Days give you a real taste of what life at Sussex is really like. Tour our campus, meet the academics, explore our societies and discover more about our courses and teaching.
Undergraduate Open Days 2019
Book an Open Day place
Book a campus tour
Book a place on one of our regular campus tours that take place throughout the year.
What to expect on the day
Our Open Days give you the chance to find out more about your course and life at Sussex.
Highlights of the day include:
- subject talks from academics
- tours of departments and campus facilities
- tours of our on-campus student accommodation
- advice on completing your personal statement
- a tour of our sports complex.
Whatever you want to discover, you tailor your day around the areas that interest you. The day will run from 9am to 3.30pm.
If you can't come to one of our organised visits, take a self-guided tour of campus in your own time.