We have single bedrooms in Park Houses for undergraduate students. You'll share a kitchen with around 11 other students and a bathroom with around four students.
Explore Park Houses accommodation
Rent and facilities
|2018 guideline single room rent||£111 per week|
|Room types||Single and flatlets|
|Sink in bedroom||Yes|
|Launderette||0.2 miles away in Park Village|
|On-site security/management team||Yes|
|Number of flatmates||4 to 12|
|Distance from Library||0.3 miles|
Park Houses includes:
- Kent House
- York House
- Lancaster House
- Norwich House
- Kulukundis House, which has four accessible single bedrooms, three bathrooms and a kitchen.
Join the Park Houses Facebook group to get to know your future flatmates (we'll email you an invitation to join).
Park Houses photos
What is included
Your rent includes:
- utility bills (water, electricity and gas) and service charges
- regular cleaning of common areas – you do your own washing up and clean your bedroom and bathroom
- contents insurance (basic cover) from Endsleigh
- maintenance, management and campus security services.
Internet access is provided in our residences as a University campus service.
Your bedroom includes:
- a bed and mattress
- a wardrobe and drawers
- a desk with lamp and chair
- blinds or curtains
- a mirror.
Your kitchen includes a cooker, fridge freezer and kettle, and may also have a microwave.
You need to bring bedding and bed sheets, towels, cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs, cups and other kitchen equipment, and you can order bedding and catering packs to collect at your residence.
Our accommodation is non-smoking and we don't allow pets.
Undergraduate tenancy length: 39 weeks.
You can also read the On-campus accommodation handbook 2018-19 [PDF 8.13MB] for more information.