Our policies provide guidance to support our community in building an Inclusive Sussex.
For staff, students and visitors
- Dignity and Respect Policy [PDF 260.57KB]
- Statement on Violence [PDF 108.67KB]
- Definitions of Violence Policy [PDF 48.99KB]
- Freedom of Speech Code of Practice
- Trans and Non-Binary Equality Policy Statement [PDF 187KB]
- External Speakers Procedures.
- Wellbeing and Mental Health Policy [PDF 239.01KB]
- Stress Management Policy [PDF 648.40KB]
- Flexible Working Procedure [PDF 195.08KB]
- Family friendly policies
- Relationships Policy [PDF 244.88KB]
- Menopause Policy and Guidance [DOC 32.42KB]
- Transitioning at Work Policy [PDF 332.69KB] and Guidance [PDF 288.03KB]
- Public Interest Disclosure (‘Whistleblowing’) Policy [PDF 196KB].
*These policies are under review and some may be updated in the near future.