Why study at Sussex?
By choosing to come to Sussex for a term or the whole academic year you will be taking part in a vibrant student experience on a safe and welcoming campus.
- 27th in the UK: The Times Higher Education Table of Tables 2019
- 32nd in the UK: The Complete University Guide (CUG) 2020
- 41st in the UK: The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 [subscription only]
- 41st in the UK: The Guardian University league tables 2020.
- 96 per cent of Sussex graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating
–Which? University Guide 2018
In the National Student Survey 2018:
- 82% of Sussex students confirmed they are happy with their experience
We offer one of the largest study abroad programmes in the UK.
You can choose from more than 1,000 modules as well as special programmes and English language options.
We are 10 minutes from the centre of the vibrant and cosmopolitan seaside city of Brighton & Hove.
Sussex is ranked in the top 10 universities in the UK for Brighton's diverse nightlife (pubs, clubs and music venues) and political activities (Which? University 2018).
London, the historic capital of the UK, is just an hour away by train, and Gatwick Airport is 30 minutes away by train.