Mature students information sessions
You can attend our mature students information sessions if you are over 21 and thinking about applying to Sussex.
Book an information session
The next information session takes place on:
- Tuesday 7th May 2019 (5.15pm-7.30pm)
Book your place at an information session by emailing Chris Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information session will take place on campus in Jubilee Building, Room 143. See our campus map.
On the day
Get an insight into the rewards and challenges of returning to education as a mature student through our informal information sessions.
- learn more about support we offer to mature students
- find out about welfare and finances
- get tips for your personal statement
- go on a guided campus tour.
The session and tour together last about two hours and 15 minutes. Refreshments are provided.