Masters and PhD Open Evenings
Our Masters and PhD Open Evening takes place on Wednesday 20 November 2019 and provides an excellent opportunity to meet academics and current students and discuss our courses and research opportunities.
Wednesday 20 November, 6pm - 8pm
Attending our Open Evening will give you the chance to:
- have one-to-one discussions with faculty to discuss our courses and explore research opportunities
- attend a range of talks and presentations on Masters and PhD study
- put your questions to current Masters and PhD students
- get advice on funding, careers, accommodation, student welfare and support for postgraduate students
- find out about the wide range of Masters and PhD scholarships available at Sussex
- ask any questions you may have about the application and enrolment process.
Book your place now
International students - meet us in your country
Staff from our International Office make numerous visits overseas each year to attend education fairs, events, and exhibitions.