Digital Marketing (N1578)
15 credits, Level 6
The main aim of this module is to provide you with a thorough understanding of the main theories and principles of Digital Marketing - specifically in the areas of: Digital Marketing's Micro and Macro environment, Digital Marketing Strategies and the Implementation and Practice of Digital Marketing.
By the end of the module, you are expected to develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- The theoretical and practical impact of digital on the marketing mix;
- E-customer characteristics and behaviour;
- Digital marketing technologies;
- Digital marketing planning and management;
- Developing competitive advantage through the use of Digital Marketing activities.
67%: Practical (Workshop)
30%: Coursework (Test)
70%: Examination (Unseen examination)
Contact hours and workload
We’re currently reviewing contact hours for modules and will update with further information as soon as it is available.
This module is running in the academic year 2020/21. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses: