E-Business and E-Commerce Systems (G5075)
15 credits, Level 6
Topics for this module include:
- elementary economic theory and its interaction with e-business
- alternative e-business strategies (as theories and as case studies)
- legal and behavioural issues
- marketing, branding, and customer relationship issues
- software systems for e-business and e-commerce
- commercial website management.
100%: Coursework (Report)
Contact hours and workload
This module is approximately 150 hours of work. This breaks down into about 20 hours of contact time and about 130 hours of independent study. The University may make minor variations to the contact hours for operational reasons, including timetabling requirements.
This module is running in the academic year 2021/22. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. However, we are constantly looking to improve and enhance our courses. There may be changes to modules in response to student demand or feedback, changes to staff expertise or updates to our curriculum. We may also need to make changes in response to COVID-19. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of material changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses: