Sussex Graduate Award
Sussex graduates progressing to a Masters in 2020 with a Lower Second Class degree will receive the Sussex Graduate Award, a £2,000 tuition fee reduction.
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction.
£2,000 reduction in tuition fees.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be graduating from a Bachelors Degree at Sussex in 2020
- be taking up a place on a full time Masters in 2020 (check the 'Who isn't eligible' tab for excluded courses)
- achieve a Lower Second Class honours degree.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are applying for a Masters at a university that is not the University of Sussex
- studied at a University of Sussex partner college (such as BIMM)
- are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- are applying for a course with the Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- already have another Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellors International Scholarship).
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of scholarships available
30 September 2020
How to apply
The award will be applied automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria. When registering on your chosen Masters, the fee will be adjusted to include the £2,000 fee waiver.
Students progressing to a Masters at the University of Sussex Business School will be able to combine this award with the Business School International Masters Award.
Email the Scholarships Office on firstname.lastname@example.org