Conferences and facilities
Find out about our conference spaces and facilities for hire.
What's on offer
We have more than 200 spaces for hire. Our facilities are located in the tranquillity of the South Downs. There are regular transport links to Brighton and Gatwick Airport, and London (Victoria) is just 90mins journey time by train. If you're driving to campus, we are located on the outskirts of Brighton on the A27 and have plenty of car parking spaces.
We can offer:
- state-of-the-art lecture theatres for up to 400 people with the latest technology and close to break out rooms and exhibition spaces for your conference sponsors
- outstanding sports facilities – floodlit all weather outdoor facilities and excellent indoor spaces including dance and martial arts studios as well as two large, well equipped fitness rooms
- the Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts (ACCA) – a 350-seat auditorium with three performance studios and a major regional facility for practice-led research and public-facing activities. As a creative hub it is ideal for professional artists and organisations and is a primary venue for the international Brighton Festival
- a range of specialist testing and state-of-the-art facilities for hire. From media production and film making equipment including a studio and post-production facilities to a 3T MRI scanner for life sciences research. We perform laboratory-standard calibrations of temperature, pressure and mass flow at our Thermo-fluid Mechanics Centre to support your product development
- venues and catering for your gala dinners or annual awards events.
We can offer residential summer conferences with overnight accommodation on campus for your delegates convenience.