Student Life Centre

Change of Circumstances

Your personal, household or financial circumstances may change during your academic year and Student Finance or SAAS need to be made aware of any changes which may affect your entitlement.

Information on how to report a Change of Circumstance can be found here.

The way you report the change will depend on what the change is.

If you are not applying online, the latest Current Year Assessment form can be found here.