Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions form the contract between you and the University, and include areas such as:
- course fees
- changes to your programmes and modules
- facilities and services
- policies and procedures.
The International Summer School terms and conditions are the same as the Postgraduate terms and conditions with the following differences:
- Under section 2.4, students should give written notice of cancellation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under section 2.7, International Summer School students agree to comply with the policy on Academic Misconduct as published in the Examination and Assessment Regulations Handbook.
- Under section 3.1, the course fees and information can be found on the Fees and Scholarships page.
- Under section 3.2, due to the administration costs necessary for short intensive courses such as those run by International Summer School, the Financial Refund or Rebate policy will not apply to its students; the £150 application fee is non-refundable (for more information, see the Fees and Scholarships page).