The Resource Centre in Arts C175 provides a flexible learning space in which students and staff in the School of Global Studies can meet and work.
Located in a bright, sunny room at the heart of the School and the centre of the campus, close to the School office, lecture theatre and cafe, the Resource Centre offers a friendly environment with:
- Study and meeting space for individuals, groups and classes
- Help in finding and using information including geospatial resources [PDF 94.70KB]
- Undergraduate course materials and a small collection of reference and text books
- A collection of Geography, Anthropology and International Development undergraduate theses
- PCs, scanner, printer and AV equipment
- Access to the University Map Library – over 50000 maps, atlases and air photos, digital and on paper
The GSRC is normally open Monday-Thursday 09:00-18:30 (16:00 Friday) during term time and Monday–Friday 10:00-16:00 during vacations.
View a location map [PDF 414.76KB]