Centre for International Education (CIE)

Want to become a CIE member?

Visiting FellowThe title 'Visiting' may precede the titles of Teaching or Research Fellow and may be awarded to visiting faculty who currently work for another HEI but who are based at the University for a time- limited period. The title may be awarded at a level equivalent to the academic's current post held with their employing institution. There should be a mutual benefit in the award of titles to Visiting fellow. The individeual awarded the title cannot be in receipt of a salary or fee from the University.
See further information  
Contact the Education and Social Work School Administrator


A CIE Associate is someone who is associated with the Centre but not based at the University. Not an academic appointment, no contract issued so not covered by regulations. Please apply by contacting the Education & Social Work School Administrator