The following have close affiliations with CHEER:
- Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University, Japan
Contact: Professor Futao Huang
- National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education, University of South Australia (UNISA)
Contact: Professor Edgar Carson
- Centre for the Study of Higher Education, University of Melbourne, Australia.
Contact: Professor Richard James
- Centre for Research in Educational Futures & Innovation, Deakin University, Australia.
Contact: Professor Jill Blackmore
- Centre for Gender Excellence (GEXcel), Örebro University, Sweden
Contact: Professor Liisa Husu
- Coordination Centre for Women's Studies, Gender Research and Affirmative Action for Women, Karl-Franzens-Universität, Graz, Austria.
Contact: Ilse Wieser
- Centre for Gender Studies, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
Contact: Professor Maithree Wickramasinghe
- Centre for Studies in Higher Education, University of California, Berkeley
Contact: C.Judson King
- Community for Higher Education Research (CHER), Hong Kong University
Contact: Professor Bruce Macfarlane
- The Gender Research Centre, Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Contact: Professor Fanny Cheung
- The Centre for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS), Universiteit Twente, the Netherlands
Contact: Professor Jürgen Enders