Undergraduate Open Day dates in 2015 are:
5 September and 3 October
Even though you may have visited us before, either for a campus tour or as part of a school or college visit, we like to give all of our prospective students a chance to get a real feel for what it would be like to live and study at Sussex. The best way to experience Sussex is to come along to one of our annual Open Days.
Discover more about studying at Sussex
- Hear subject talks from each of our departments
- Speak informally with our academics staff
- Take a department tour and view facilities
- Take a tour of the Library
- Find out about language and study abroad options
Discover more about student life at Sussex
- Visit our on-campus student accommodation
- Learn more about student finance and funding including scholarships and bursaries
- Speak with representatives from our Admissions, Housing and Careers teams
- Get advice on completing your personal statement
- Explore our campus; either guided by one of our current students or at your own pace
- Take a trip around Brighton and the surrounding area on a free coach tour
- Visit our Sports Complex and learn about the teams, classes and coaching available
- Learn more about the many clubs and societies offered by the Students' Union
- Hear about the campus services and facilities available to all students at Sussex
Each of the activities throughout the day is informal and optional, so you can tailor your day around the areas that best suit your particular interests. The day will run from 9am to 3.30pm
Family members are welcome to join you on the day. They will be free to attend any of the activities or just take some time out to explore campus or nearby Brighton. Our open days are large events, so in order to keep them safe and stress-free we do need all of our Open Day visitors to book a place in advance.
Open day video
Further opportunities to visit
If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days there are other opportunities to visit throughout the year.
We run tours of the campus nearly every Wednesday and Friday afternoon throughout the year. To find out more, or to book a place, please visit our Campus Tour booking page.
Mature Student sessions
If you're 21 or over, and thinking about starting an undergraduate degree at Sussex, you may want to attend one of our Mature Student information sessions. Refer to our booking page for more details.
Applicant Visit Days
For students who have applied to an undergraduate degree at Sussex before the UCAS deadline, and who have been made an offer, we host a number of Applicant Visit Days throughout the Spring term. Similar to an Open Day, but smaller in scale and more focussed on specific subject areas, these are ideal for students who want to visit before making their final choice of which university to go to. There is no need to register for these, we will send you an invitation with your offer.
Self Guided Campus Tour
If you're unable to attend one of our organised visits you may be interested in taking yourself on a tour with the help of our Self Guided Tour. To download a copy go to the Self guided tour page.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Student Recruitment and Marketing
T +44 (0)1273 876787