Mature students information sessions
You can attend our mature students information sessions if you are over 21 and thinking about applying to Sussex.
Find out about our next information session
Mature student information sessions run from October to December. You can register for updates to find out more.
You can also book a tour of our campus.
On the day
Get an insight into the rewards and challenges of returning to education as a mature student through our informal information sessions.
- learn more about support we offer to mature students
- attend talks by current mature students and ask questions
- find out about welfare and finances
- get help with your UCAS application
- go on a guided campus tour.
The session and tour together last three hours, and refreshments are provided.