As a Sussex student you can apply for a place at a summer school programme at a range of high-ranking universities in Asia and Europe.
You can apply to spend a summer abroad after the first or second year of your course.
Summer school programmes are three to six weeks long and include academic, cultural and language courses.
The programmes do not count towards to your degree but are a fantastic opportunity for you to experience life at an international university.
You can apply to go to a summer school by contacting the Study Abroad office.
Summer school opportunites
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (Summer Research)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) Entrepreneurship and Innovation Training Camp (only available to certain students)
- Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Pusan National University, South Korea
- Renmin University of China, Beijing
- The University of Tokyo (Science Research Internship) Japan
- Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- Tomsk State University, Russia
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Universität of Mannheim, Germany (for Business students)
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
- McGill University Canada
Hong Kong is the most amazing place I have ever been and I have fallen in love with it. The campus is amazing with incredible facilities. The people were so lovely at the university.”Romi Nakeeran
Sociology BA. Studied at the Chinese University of Hong Kong summer school in June 2014.