We believe the best way to find out about our courses and what Sussex and Brighton really have to offer is by meeting us in person.
That's why our International Officers travel to up to 25 countries each year to visit exhibitions, agent offices, schools and universities. Back at Sussex, our Events Coordinator is here to help you with information or arrange a visit to our campus if you are planning a trip to the UK.
We think it's important we get to know you before you apply to Sussex. We want to hear about your academic interests, your ambitions and your plans to study abroad. So wherever you live now, we look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey.
The International Office team
- Martin Hookham, Head of International Office
- Victoria Shaw, Assistant Head of International Office & Partnership Development
- Katie Floyd, Senior International Officer (East & South-East Asia. maternity leave)
- Siobhan Marshall, Senior International Officer (East and South-East Asia)
- John Sander, Senior International Officer (Digital, Central and South Asia)
- Michael Naylor, International Officer (South Asia)
- Gareth Topp, Senior International Officer (the Americas)
- Oluwatosin (Tosin) Adebesi, Senior International Officer (Africa - Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya & The Middle East - The Gulf region and Iraq)
- Guy Robson, International Officer (Africa & The Middle East)
- Amanda Barton, Senior International Officer (Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey)
- Katherine Jarvis (International Office Administrator)
- Beverley Traylen (PA & Events Coordinator)
- Sarah Hofsten (International Office Co-ordinator)