We believe the best way to find out about our courses and what Sussex and Brighton really have to offer is by meeting us in person.
That's why our International Officers travel to up to 25 countries each year to visit exhibitions, agent offices, schools and universities. Back at Sussex, our Events Coordinator is here to help you with information or arrange a visit to our campus if you are planning a trip to the UK.
We think it's important we get to know you before you apply to Sussex. We want to hear about your academic interests, your ambitions and your plans to study abroad. So wherever you live now, we look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey.
The International Office team
- Martin Hookham, Head of International Office
- Tosin Adebisi, Senior International Officer (Africa & The Middle East)
- Luis Ananguren, International Officer (Americas)
- Leo Cutting, International Officer (Central and South Asia)
- Cathy Drew, International Officer (East Asia)
- Katie Floyd, Senior International Officer
- Sarah Hofsten (International Office Co-ordinator -Maternity leave)
- Xi (Eve) Li, Senior International Officer (East Asia)
- Siobhan Lynch (International Office Co-ordinator)
- Siobhan Marshall, Senior International Officer (South-East Asia)
- James Minhas, International Officer (East Asia)
- John Sander, Senior International Officer (Central and South Asia)
- Sarah Scally, International Officer (Middle East)
- Victoria Shaw, Partnership Development & Asst. Head of International Office
- Holly Smith, Senior International Officer (Europe)
- Tom Steer, Assistant International Officer (UK based)
- Pam Thompson (PA to Head and Asst. Head of International Office)
- Gareth Topp, Senior International Officer (the Americas)
- Beverley Traylen (International Office Coordinator)