The annual University-wide Postgraduate Open Day takes place on Wednesday 4 December 2013 between 1pm and 4pm.
The Open Day is an excellent opportunity to meet academic staff and postgraduate students and to find out how a postgraduate degree can help you unlock your potential. Activities at the Open Day include the following:
- An opportunity to discuss our courses with academic staff
- A chance to meet current postgraduate students
- Details of our prestigious new scholarship schemes
- Presentations on research and funding
- A wide range of subject talks
- Advice on career development
- Information on academic support and learning resources
- Guidance on University accommodation
- Details of the application and selection process
- University campus tours
To reserve your place please complete the online booking form and we will send you further information.
Discover Postgraduate Study Information Sessions
If you are unable to attend the Open Day you may instead attend one of our Discover Postgraduate Study – information sessions. The next sessions are in January, February, March and May 2014.