Wednesday 28 January 2015. 1pm-4.30pm
The 2015 Postgraduate Open Day has now passed. The date for the 2016 Open Day will be announced shortly.
School of Business, Management and Economics postgraduate open day online – 15-29 April. Click here to register.
The annual University-wide Postgraduate Open Day is an excellent opportunity to meet academic staff and postgraduate students and to find out how a postgraduate degree can help improve your career prospects. Activities at the Open Day include the following:
- An opportunity to discuss our courses with academic staff
- A chance to meet current postgraduate students
- Details of our generous scholarship schemes
- Presentations on research and funding
- A wide range of subject talks
- Advice on career development
- Information on academic support and learning resources
- Guidance on University accommodation
- Details of the application and selection process
- University campus tours
To reserve your place please complete the Postgraduate Open Day online booking form and we will send you further information.
Discover Postgraduate Study Information Sessions
If you are unable to attend the Open Day you may instead attend one of our Discover Postgraduate Study – information sessions.