Dr Michael Kearney
|Post:||Senior Lecturer (Law)|
|Location:||FREEMAN CENTRE G12|
|International:||+44 1273 678580|
accountability, anarchism, apartheid, capitalism, Colonialism, cover up, fact-finding missions, Human Rights, incitement, international criminal court, International Criminal Law, jurisdiction, lawfare, middle east, palestine, propaganda for war, Public international law, responsibility, statehood, Transitional justice, war crimes
|download vCarddownload vCard to your mobile|
University of Sussex Excellence in Teaching Award for “Outstanding or Innovative Postgraduate Teaching” 2015.
- PhD Irish Centre for Human Rights NUI, Galway 2006.
- LLM international human rights law, Irish Centre for Human Rights NUI, Galway 2002.
- BCL University College Cork 2001.
- 2012 Lecturer in Law, University of Sussex.
- 2010-12 Fellow in Law, London School of Economics.
- 2009-10 Legal Researcher, Al-Haq.
- 2006-09 RCUK Fellow in Law & Human Rights, University of York.
Convenor of LLM International Criminal Law
ISC Link Tutor
Undergraduate Admissions Team
Coordinator of Annual LLM field trip to The Hague