The University of Sussex is a highly successful, research-intensive university, at the forefront of new ideas, knowledge and expertise.
Over 90 per cent of Sussex research activity was rated as world leading, internationally excellent or internationally recognised, confirming the University among the leading 30 research universities in the UK, on a simple average across all scores.
Sussex offers external organisations the opportunity to access its unique research portfolio, and to discover a range of specialist knowledge resources and services.
Knowledge and research services
Whether your organisation is large or small, local or international, you will find that Sussex has a wide range of knowledge and research services which could suit your particular needs.
Here are just a few of the ways in which you can access our research and knowledge services:
- Take the opportunity to learn more about our research themes, and our unique areas of academic expertise
- Find the information and advice you need to bring knowledge and expertise to your business by commissioning consultancy from our world-leading academics
- Attend our public lectures and debates offering you exciting opportunities to share ideas and experience
- Access our intellectual property
- Make use of our specialist facilities, conference services and accommodation on a beautiful campus designed for study and learning
- Develop your future workforce through student placements, internships, and recruitment
We invite you to take a look at all the opportunities available, and explore the ways in which you can access our exciting research portfolio to bring benefits to your organisation.
Contact us for more information about the latest research in science, social sciences, the arts, and humanities, and see how we can help to link some of the best ideas to your success.