Student advice teams work with all students at Sussex, offering a professional information and advice service to support you should you experience problems with academic life.
Some reasons why you might want to contact the Student Life Centre:
- I want to change course or programme.
- I have been finding it hard to get to lectures or classes.
- I feel I may need a break from university, and I would like to discuss the implications of this.
- I am thinking about leaving university and I would like to discuss the implications of this.
- My exam results weren't as good as I'd hoped and I'm not sure what to do next.
- I don't understand my results.
- I have a complaint.
- I had a lot of problems last term.I need to talk through what to do now.
- I need to know where to go for help with money/housing/personal difficulties.
- I have a disability and have specific support needs.
For any of the above issues, and more, please refer to the Student Information and Support Resources page.