School of Media, Arts and Humanities - for students and staff

Internal Research Fund Guidelines

When applying for internal research funds, please refer to the Guidelines on the use of the School Research Fund, which set out which research expenses are eligible for funding.

You may also find it helpful to look at the general University Finance Regulations which explain the eligle uses of university funds. 

You can find the application forms for internal research funds (including HEIF) on the main Research and Knowledge Exchange page.